Wednesday, September 23, 2009

RC's Maternity Session

This sweet girl works at my Baby Boy's daycare. She is due early October, but since things are already progressing, we decided we better quickly get these pics in.

Otherwise the little guy's first session would be when he met me!

These were some of my favorites of the day.



We actually took 2 different sets of these. This one says September 2009 (just in case) and another set says October.





I left this one big so you can click on it and see the effect. Very pretty.


Probably my favorite photo.

Can't wait to meet little Billy!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

beautiful!!!!

The Proctors said...

Those are so great! I know you are excited to take pictures of that sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

girl you did an AWESOME job! You are so great and I know your clients love working with you!

Rebecca Conley said...

Thanks so much Billie. I love my pictures. I am truely glad that I have found you. Im so excited to get them printed and framed in my new home. Cant wait for the next round. :) And I am definetly passing on the word.
RC