Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Longley Baptist Church Praise Choir Party

Memorable, that's for sure. This group likes to have fun and they just included me right on in with 'em!

They had their Christmas/New Years party on New Year's Day and asked if I would come and take some casual pics of the night. I'm always up for snacks and laughter!

After 3 hours of full on belly laughing, here were just a few shots of the evening.


There was yummy food...


Fun games...


A young man who was the center of attention...


See...b-e-l-l-y-l-a-u-g-h-i-n-g...


All of this leading up to the Soul Train Line. Yes, I said Soul Train Line.


And from there, they just let it all out!

Thanks LBC for a very eventful evening!

(Not sure if I've said it here, but more can always be seen on FaceBook by searching for "Moments by Billie")

No comments: