Thursday, April 1, 2010

My First Wedding

I finally waded thru all 1,700+/- pictures.

Yes, that is in thousands.

And narrowed it to around 200 that they have to print however they want.

I learned a lot doing my first wedding. And excitedly looking forward to my next 2 scheduled ones this summer.

Here are just a few of my personal favorites. May not be theirs, but it's my site :-)


Getting her hair and makeup done by her girlfriends


her little sister was GUIDDY with excitement


I love her sister looking on


The ceremony


After they walked back down the aisle and were the only 2 out the door...I caught this pic


Her "something new"


Cake time! Yum!


Dancing with her new husband


Surprised her Daddy with a dance too


His little daughter was sad watching her daddy dance with the bride, so he danced with her too. Tugged my heart strings!


And now...Mr. and Mrs. Hatcher


And now it's official!

No comments: