Friday, July 10, 2009

Landscapes

When I would say that we were going on vacation to Wisconsin, many people would ask "Why in the world would you want to go there?"

You have obviously never been.

The weather stayed around 79 every single day we were there with zero percent humidity!

Once you cross over from Illinois into Wisconsin it is like you are in another world completely. The fields go on for miles and are so lush and green and beautiful. And the farms and barns and silos? They were breath taking to me!

My poor hubs...more often than I could count...we would pull off on the side of the road and try to avoid getting rammed into while I snapped away at the beautiful land surrounding us.

Here are just a few:


These were just so beautiful




This just made me laugh.






THIS is Watertown.


I love this church at the center of town



3 comments:

bec said...

wow...looking at it through your eyes makes me think it's beautiful too!

AliciaG said...

I love the countryside up there. When I drove to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan several years ago I was just in awe of the farms along the way. I kept wanting to just pull up in their drives and ask if I could just walk around on their farms for a little while. The scenery is just awesome!

Britt :) said...

Just stumbled across your blog... and saw these pics and laughed. I thought "wow, that looks like home" then I actually read the post and you said Wisconsin! Warms my heart. You should try the lakes of Minnesota next vacation.