Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Christmas Soiree!

Ok...In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE doing photography. Seriously, LOVE IT!

However, I must say that this session was perhaps the most fun so far. Simply b'c I got to sit back in the shadows and be me.

And, you know...there was good food!

I was invited to come and be the "photographer" (I still have trouble calling myself that) at a friends 3rd Annually Christmas party that they were having for their ballroom dance group.

SOLD!

She wound up with almost 90 pictures from this so choosing just a few to go here or on Facebook was terribly difficult.


Lots of food...


Tons of laughter...


And see...dancing! This was the couple that did a "showcase" for us first. It was so fun!


THEN we moved on to some Dirty Santa...


Then everyone danced. Seriously, it took everything in me not to get out there and dance myself. However, I think I might have hurt this young man's back in the process.



Thank you, Hughes, for a wonderful time!

No comments: