Friday, December 4, 2009

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters!

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Sharon's sisters, Michelle and Yvonne.

We met up at the Capitol Hotel (please go rent a room there since they let us do it for free) and even though their holiday decor (and subsequent low lighting to set the mood) posed a challenge for me, we still got some great shots!


Asking these 2 to just chat it up...was like asking the wind to blow. They immediately had plenty to talk and laugh about!


Look at her eyes!


Let me just say...this girl could S-A-N-G! Whew! She sat at this piano and sang "Amazing Grace" and people were stopping to watch.


This cracked me up!


Here I asked them to do something they did as a child and they started doing "Down Down Baby" and got so tickled at each other for messing it up. I got probably 4-5 really good succession shots off of this!


As soon as my camera came up, this girls inner Cindy Crawford busted on out! She would literally move her head, face or eyes as many times as my camera could click.

Thank you for a fun Saturday evening girls! Hope you like 'em.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Since I have a sister...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of them getting tickled...the BEST! It's a "framer".

Glomicha Townsend said...

Look like you guys had lots of fun. Great pictures!