Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Hankins Family

The other half of my Saturday afternoon session was the Hankins family. I have known them for years and our lives have been intertwined. I have watched these kids grow (and oddly enough taken their directory pictures for years) and become the beautiful kids you see below.


These are our 2 kids. They claim to have been on-again/off-again since Baby Girl was 2. They don't want to talk about it, but they both still blush when you talk abou the other one.


Here is Daddy and his girls


The whole family


My favorite of Mom and Dad. He LOVES her!


This is perhaps my favorite picture of the shoot. Both girls were 'captured' simply being with Danny Boy the horse and the results were strinking.


I mean...LOOK AT HER! She pierces me.

Hankins...I so enjoyed this session. And capturing your kids turning into the beautiful young people they are. I love y'all.

1 comment:

bec said...

Okay...my little girl is too young to be walking hand in hand with a boy!!!!