Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Best Friend "Family"

My best friend from Wisconsin has been here for the last 3 weeks! So just before she was to leave I snuck out to her hometown to get photos of her family.

My Best Friend Family.

You see...I've known these folks for so long that they ARE family to me now.


This is Ben and Jack...her brother's boys


Hi, Ben!


All 4 of the grandkids holding onto each other for dear life.


This is her sister and brother-in-law. I LOVE Liz, but she should still only be, you know, 17 or so. Surely not old enough to be married with 2 beautiful boys.


This one stole my heart. I love Matt, her brother. I mean, and this picture...shesh!


And this little guy's faces cracked me up!

I love you all, Gorham family and am blessed to be a part of your lives after all these years.

1 comment:

bec said...

...And the Gorham family loves you. I (of course) cried when I read this! Thank you for capturing us the way you did...I KNOW it was a struggle! The "family" collage stole my heart! I love you and you ARE and will always be FAMILY!